Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old May 14, 2013, 08:01 AM   #1
neutronic
macrumors newbie

play an account in another device

Hi all,

I am writing here to see whether someone could help me or, at least, tell me that there is no solution so that I don't waste more time looking for a solution in internet.

Yesterday my Ipod Touch broke and I am planning on buying a new one. In any case, I don't plan on buying it in a few weeks. My girldfriend has an Iphone and I tried installing a game which I have been playing lately and that I really like. Unfortunately, when installing I could not enter my account and it prompts to creating a new character for her Iphone ID. My question is, I paid for my Ipod device, see paid for her Iphone device, is there no way that I could use my account information on her Iphone so that I can play the game in her device with my characters? it also, the game is free. I have been looking around for solutions and even tried looking for alternative ways as using an emulator, but I did not come with any solution.

Can someone please give me a definite answer?

Thank you very much.
neutronic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2013, 08:32 AM   #2
Rosina Christen
macrumors member

I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing you'll have to move all of your information on to her device and imitate it kinda. And I'm guessing after you do that, you'll be able to have the game with your characters on her iPhone. Hope that helps!
Rosina Christen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2013, 09:22 AM   #3
Bear
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosina Christen View Post
I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing you'll have to move all of your information on to her device and imitate it kinda. And I'm guessing after you do that, you'll be able to have the game with your characters on her iPhone. Hope that helps!
And if the OP does that, depending on what information he copies over, his girlfriend could lose some of her information.

I would recommend that the OP either not play for a few weeks or get a replacement iPod sooner.
Old May 14, 2013, 09:41 AM   #4
neutronic
macrumors newbie

I see... then clearly I won't do that and I'll wait.

In any case I find it surprising that one person pays for an original apple product, another person too, and they cannot share the accounts or something like that.

Anyway, I understand that there is nothing that I can do. Thanks both for your help and have a nice day
neutronic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch