Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old May 15, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1
ajaelh
macrumors newbie

Knights & Merchants Crash On Game Startup. (Legal Copy)

Hi! Was so excited when I found the Knights and Merchants app on the App store! I purchased it ($9.99) and opened my app only to find that it crashes when I click "new game".

I found the game patch section on the KaM website, but cannot figure out where to place the files...

The instructions tell me to "drag and drop the two Knights&Merchants files into your Knights&Merchants drawer on your hard-drive and replace the old files"... I have searched everywhere for where to place these files but can't figure it out!

What is/where is the app drawer? Anyone know?
ajaelh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Washac
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaelh View Post
Hi! Was so excited when I found the Knights and Merchants app on the App store! I purchased it ($9.99) and opened my app only to find that it crashes when I click "new game".

I found the game patch section on the KaM website, but cannot figure out where to place the files...

The instructions tell me to "drag and drop the two Knights&Merchants files into your Knights&Merchants drawer on your hard-drive and replace the old files"... I have searched everywhere for where to place these files but can't figure it out!

What is/where is the app drawer? Anyone know?
Why not go back to Apple, it has two reviews on the store and both say it does not work. I would think you have a good case for a refund, well you could try.
Old May 15, 2013, 03:44 PM   #3
ajaelh
macrumors newbie

I could do that, and may ultimately request a refund . However, I would love to know if anyone here has found a way to successfully patch the program. Thanks!
ajaelh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2013, 09:01 AM   #4
binhpro77
macrumors newbie

beautiful model of game

http://***************/qczkymyus1w6/...bb5_b.jpg.html
binhpro77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games