Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old May 17, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1
Cabby
macrumors member

Concern with IPAD case purchase

When deciding on a case for the IPAD, there are clearly hundreds, if not thousands of choices.

My concern is that all these "For the new IPAD" versions of cases and covers seem to have screenshots with 30 pin connector cut-outs. The "new" IPAD to me, and perhaps I'm wrong, seems to be the Retina Display IPAD (IPAD4?), and thus has a lightning connector. So when searching for a case/cover, should I specifically look for retina display cases and covers? I dont see how a "new" IPAD case/cover can be compatible with IPAD2/3 when the connectors arent the same.

What am I missing?
Cabby is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories