Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old May 17, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1
Krissypantz2828
Banned

Iphone 4 GSM iOS 6.3.1 jailbreak?

I used to have an android and did things to it, but Ive had the iphone now for almost 2 years and never thought about jailbreaking it..Im getting a new iPhone soon and want to jailbreak mine..I am good at researching things and Im a "do it herself-er" type of person but from what I gather I cant get it jailbroken correct?

Need a little bit of expertise here..there is a tethered version but I dont want that, and in order to jailbreak my iphone 4 I would have to downgrade to 6.2.1 correct? Also I tried using umbrella to save my SHSH blobs but it said that apple is not signing it anymore, which leads me to believe that I cant do it at all right?? I think my baseband is 4.12.05

Thanks guys, for any help is greatly appreciated
Krissypantz2828 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2013, 07:02 PM   #2
Krissypantz2828
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissypantz2828 View Post
I used to have an android and did things to it, but Ive had the iphone now for almost 2 years and never thought about jailbreaking it..Im getting a new iPhone soon and want to jailbreak mine..I am good at researching things and Im a "do it herself-er" type of person but from what I gather I cant get it jailbroken correct?

Need a little bit of expertise here..there is a tethered version but I dont want that, and in order to jailbreak my iphone 4 I would have to downgrade to 6.2.1 correct? Also I tried using umbrella to save my SHSH blobs but it said that apple is not signing it anymore, which leads me to believe that I cant do it at all right?? I think my baseband is 4.12.05

Thanks guys, for any help is greatly appreciated
Nevermind I figured out you cant!
Krissypantz2828 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks