Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pedrofan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
I have exchanged my rMBP display from an LG to a Samsung one, but it looks so yellowish now and i think it is due to a bad calibration.

Please, can anybody with a Samsung display installed form the first day (never exchanged), post their .icc profile?

You can find it in ColorSync app in the launchpad.

Thank you so much!!

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
I have exchanged my rMBP display from an LG to a Samsung one, but it looks so yellowish now and i think it is due to a bad calibration.

Please, can anybody with a Samsung display installed form the first day (never exchanged), post their .icc profile?

You can find it in ColorSync app in the launchpad.

Thank you so much!!

Go here:
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1578169/

My machine had already the Samsung screen when I bought it used (think came from factory with it) and the screen looks more white with it.

dastinger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
Why did you open a new thread for this? I'm using one that was posted on the other thread you created regarding this exact issue and my Sammy screen looks pretty good.

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
I tried PMing you the link to the factory Samsung ICC file but it bounced back . Not quite ready to post a Public link here, and it won't allow me to post an attachment with the .icc extension.

You might want to try that other thread you started as suggested, though.

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
I tried PMing you the link to the factory Samsung ICC file but it bounced back . Not quite ready to post a Public link here, and it won't allow me to post an attachment with the .icc extension.

You might want to try that other thread you started as suggested, though.

Upload it to a public file sharing site like Mediafire and post a link to that? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.