Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ricky.patel89

Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
Hi, I moved from Andriod to iOS a few year back. I was just cleaning up my google account and was looking through the play store in my browser. I clicked the "My Android Apps" section and I saw the list of apps I used to have on my old phone. I was wondering if there was anyway to remove this history.

Even in the Google Dashboard, under the Play Store title, it says "Installed applications: 29".

Anyway to clear this history?

Assault

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2013
in the taint
Hi, I moved from Andriod to iOS a few year back. I was just cleaning up my google account and was looking through the play store in my browser. I clicked the "My Android Apps" section and I saw the list of apps I used to have on my old phone. I was wondering if there was anyway to remove this history.

Even in the Google Dashboard, under the Play Store title, it says "Installed applications: 29".

Anyway to clear this history?

Yes, there should be a little trash can icon next to each app. However, if you no longer have the phone and the apps aren't actually installed on a phone you own, I think they just remain in your account forever, in case you should ever return to Android and want to download them at a later time?

ricky.patel89

Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
Thanks for the reply, there doesn't seem to be a trash icon anywhere.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-25 at 05.26.57.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-25 at 05.26.57.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.