Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

natsy2112

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 25, 2013
Jailbroken 3GS iPhone with iOS 5.1 : Accidentally deleted completely the Phone app/function folder using iFunbox.

the phone settings do not appear anymore in the settings, cannot receive call, cannot call form within a sms conversation neither... im pretty f*cked can you guys help me? like a download with the folder i may have deleted so i can put it back where it goes

thanks a lot!

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Jailbroken 3GS iPhone with iOS 5.1 : Accidentally deleted completely the Phone app/function folder using iFunbox.

the phone settings do not appear anymore in the settings, cannot receive call, cannot call form within a sms conversation neither... im pretty f*cked can you guys help me? like a download with the folder i may have deleted so i can put it back where it goes

thanks a lot!

You could restore back to iOS 5.1 if you have SHSH blobs. If you don't, use iFaith and dump your SHSH blobs so you can restore back to 5.1

This is assuming no one gives you the phone app for a 3GS on 5.1

edit: or you can decrypt the ipsw and get the files you want if you don't want to go through the restoring process

Last edited:

pod5g

macrumors regular
May 15, 2013

thanks a lot!

Enjoy your new iPod touch.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
If you managed to delete such an important file/folder, I seriously doubt you can manage to fix it.
The best attempt is to restore it using iTunes. Don't try anything else on iFile, you saw it didn't work for you already.

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011

thanks a lot!

Please describe the steps you took to 'accidentally' delete 'the Phone app/function folder'. Perhaps others could learn from your mistake.

I also agree with nanolife. Restore your phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.