Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old May 26, 2013, 07:36 PM   #1
ayusuf
macrumors newbie

Multiple developers, one account

1st question: If I create a different apple ID different from the normal one that I use will I have to sign in to the phone using that account?

2nd question: Should I just get the developer account under my current account and give the person helping me a certificate and provisioning profile to develop.

I know I can get a company account for the same price but that would require a DUNS number which I don't have and I'm sure if there are any tax implications to getting that number.
ayusuf is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2013, 08:58 AM   #2
AppleUnited
macrumors newbie

I think you need a company account to have several developers under the same account.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 09:52 AM   #3
truehybridx
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleUnited View Post
I think you need a company account to have several developers under the same account.
This is true. You would need at least an LLC to be able to join as a "company" to have multiple developers. Which would cost a little bit of money and some paperwork.

You could make an Apple ID that will be the developer account and share the log in with the other guy if you trust em enough. Or you could just generate a Provision profile and certificate so they can build for device
truehybridx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng