Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Nov 1, 2005, 11:01 AM   #1
Jeff Wampler
macrumors newbie

Help with Garageband->Itunes->Ipod!!!

So my music exported from Garageband to Itunes just fine but when I play it on my ipod it only plays in the left headphone. Is their a way to fix this...when the same song plays in Itunes it plays just fine.

Thanks,

jeff
Jeff Wampler is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2005, 05:14 PM   #2
beatsme
macrumors 65816

well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Wampler
So my music exported from Garageband to Itunes just fine but when I play it on my ipod it only plays in the left headphone. Is their a way to fix this...when the same song plays in Itunes it plays just fine.

Thanks,

jeff
the obvious thing is that your headphones are kerflooey, though I would imagine you'd have thought of that.

this actually happened to me last weekend, though not in quite the same way. I exported and had a few tracks missing. I just went back through and checked all of my mixer settings and re-exported. It worked fine after that. So probably, it's just a glitch. Check everything to make sure and re-export, then go from there.
beatsme is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio