Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tbdbuckeyeitl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
I waited on a new imac in June 2011, I waited and read every rumor for the new imac. Finally, in January 2013 after a long wait I got a new imac. I just wanted to wish all of you good luck on waiting for a refresh at the WWDC this year. My advice is if its not updated at the WWDC buy the current model, or you may wait almost 2 years as well.

Zandros

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
I waited on a new imac in June 2011, I waited and read every rumor for the new imac. Finally, in January 2013 after a long wait I got a new imac. I just wanted to wish all of you good luck on waiting for a refresh at the WWDC this year. My advice is if its not updated at the WWDC buy the current model, or you may wait almost 2 years as well.

Considering the iMacs were refreshed in May 2011, what were you expecting just a month later?

mrmarts

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2009
Melbourne Australia
I'am waiting but i have a 15" macbook retina to get by until the end of the year or if I can survive until next years bump if this years model sees little spec bumps.

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
I can't imagine the next iMac update to see any significant changes. I have been using the late 2012 27" since December and I love it so much, best computer I have ever owned.
That said, the only thing that could make me upgrade my iMac, it would be a retina display on the 27" model, which I doubt will happen for a few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.