Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ijohn.8.80

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2012
Adelaide, Oztwaylya.
Comments? Criticisms? Any input would be gladly appreciated!

http://www.timbradburyphoto.com/

Good simple, modern and honest appearance. Well done for avoiding being gimmicky for the sake of it. One of the pictures on the "Faces" portfolio does not show though. The 7th from the left between the female graduate and the drummer. Looked at on my iMac & MBP, I don't have an iPad to check that appearance for you, but it doesn't work too well on an iPhone, if you wanted to, you could look at a scalable appearance for your layout, so it works across all viewing platforms.

AirborneAngel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Good simple, modern and honest appearance. Well done for avoiding being gimmicky for the sake of it. One of the pictures on the "Faces" portfolio does not show though. The 7th from the left between the female graduate and the drummer. Looked at on my iMac & MBP, I don't have an iPad to check that appearance for you, but it doesn't work too well on an iPhone, if you wanted to, you could look at a scalable appearance for your layout, so it works across all viewing platforms.

Thanks! I think I fixed it? There shouldn't be a photo in between those two photos. I'm working on making it scalable for mobile.

ijohn.8.80

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2012
Adelaide, Oztwaylya.
Thanks! I think I fixed it? There shouldn't be a photo in between those two photos. I'm working on making it scalable for mobile.

You're welcome and it's all good now. I don't do "people" photography myself, but, I really admire the captures you have achieved. Well done for telling such great stories with them all. :cool:

Melizard

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2011
Canada/Germany
Looks great! The photos scroll smoothly and didn't take any time to load (bonus for impatient people like myself). I didn't immediately notice the photography link at the top, but that is only a minor criticism.

Cheers.

mrcam216

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2011
I like the site. The pictures are awesome and exciting. You did an excellent job capturing the emotions of the people. My favorite shot is probably the shot with the mud on the ladies face. I think if you get the blog going, it really really make your site pop.
(I can tell you made your site on squarespace)

If you guys don't mind, check out my site also and please give opinions. :)

http://www.cameronrphotography.com:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.