|Jun 9, 2013, 03:49 PM||#1|
What happens after iOS7 is announced?
Was wondering, what will happen (from what we know from previous wwdc´s) after iOS7 is announced?
Is it immediately launched to the public? It goes through a beta stage?
Put in other words, how long will it take from the point it´s announced to the point where it is fully functional and ready for the general public?
Thank you !
|Jun 9, 2013, 03:54 PM||#3|
|Jun 9, 2013, 03:56 PM||#4|
Oh, the release date! I could make that up ,too...but then disappointment would reign when I'm completely wrong.
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. -- Albert Einstein
|Jun 9, 2013, 03:59 PM||#6|
It will be released as a beta to developers and will be released to the public during the fall, if the past two years are any indication.
Verizon iPhone 6 (4.7") - iOS 8.2
iPad Air - iOS 8.2
Late 2012 i5 Mac mini
|Jun 9, 2013, 04:09 PM||#8|
And then there's the deluge of Google trolls going on and on about stupid things like "widgets" or whatnot - the same ones who are so out of touch with reality that they think the majority of people agree that iOS is SO "outdated" or "state" just because they've never used it or want it to be exactly like Android.
|Jun 9, 2013, 04:10 PM||#9|
Normally what happen:
1) WWDC starts with Keynote
2) soon after developer preview is released
3) Server going down because of huge interests in new version
4) developer under NDA install it on their development devices and start adopting and exploring new things
5) Apple will release a number of beta version until September/October for public release
6) some beta version will have activation issues
7) Discussions about was it now the golden master or not
So far so good
8) many non-developer will download and install on their primary devices
9) those user will direct start complaining about how buggy the beta version is, that Safari it not ******** and the battery drains too fast and ask how to downgrade again
10) they might forgot a proper backup and now going too loose important photos.
Something like this; every year ... Looking foward to tomorrow's keynote. Have a day off so I can enjoy a live stream/live chat when is comes
Last edited by ChristianJapan; Jun 9, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
|after ios7, announced, beta, ios 7, wwdc|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|upgrading iOS7 beta to full iOS7||merlyn412||iOS 7||0||Sep 18, 2013 06:06 PM|
|Can I run my app on iOS7 w/o the iOS7 SDK?||moonman239||iPhone/iPad Programming||4||Jul 12, 2013 06:03 PM|
|When will OS X 10.9 be announced||WhackyNinja||OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||14||Mar 7, 2013 02:02 PM|
|Details not announced....||urban.spaceman||iPod touch||6||Sep 17, 2012 11:48 AM|
|When will the iPhone be announced?||londoner888||iPhone||12||Sep 12, 2012 10:41 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.