|Jun 10, 2013, 06:20 AM||#1|
Description and Mockup of Apple's Flatter iOS 7
9to5Mac reports that it has "been given a quick peek" at an early beta version of iOS 7, and while the report's source would not allow screenshots to be posted, 9to5Mac is able to share a description of the new design and has created a mockup (at right) highlighting some of the main features. Among the details:
- Skinny font as seen on the iOS 7 banner at WWDC.
- Carrier signal in status bar changed to five white/gray dots instead of bars.
- Flatter icons, in many cases also redesigned.
- Separate black and white themes for each app, although it is unclear how they will be implemented.
- "Share" menu now scrolls sideways with one row dedicated to AirDrop sharing to other devices and a second row dedicated to services such as Facebook, Twitter, and the rumored Flickr and Vimeo integration. A third row supports system functions like print, copy, and "use as wallpaper".
Apple will be showing off iOS 7, as well as OS X 10.9, at its Worldwide Developers Conference keynote scheduled for later today. While the company should begin seeding versions of iOS 7 to developers today, a public launch is not expected until later this year alongside new iPhone hardware.
Article Link: Description and Mockup of Apple's Flatter iOS 7
|Jun 10, 2013, 06:24 AM||#6|
|Jun 10, 2013, 06:25 AM||#11|
|Jun 10, 2013, 06:27 AM||#18|
that mockup is dead ugly. I sincerely hope there´s something better than that. At least the banners around moscone center seems more promising.
27" iMac i7 2012 | 13" MacBook Air - 2013 | iPhone 5s | iPad Air ...etc
|Jun 10, 2013, 06:27 AM||#20|
Steve Jobs would said - "this thing looks uuuuuuggggglllllyyyyy"
MP2009, 2x2.93 GHz/48 GB RAM/HD5870/128 GB+3x64 GB SSD RAID0/ARC-1680IX-24-4G+BBU/RME HDSPe AIO/BD-RE/ACD 23"/TC 3TB
iPhone 4S 16GB white
|Jun 10, 2013, 06:29 AM||#24|
Really liking the idea of the black or "night mode"
iUse it alot in iBooks with the white on black and find myself "replicating" the idea in safari and messages when using my phone in a dark room-
iDo this by toggling the "invert colours" option
As a result iHave less bright whites on screen and personally find it alot easier on the eyes- esp when the room is really dark
Overall prefer white text on black back so yea id appreciate that little feature- especially if it worked with the ambient light sensor
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.