Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lsbuffs

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Anyone else having problems sending a photo via iMessage? I've tried sending a screenshot of a webpage to another iMessage user (who is not on iOS7). He receives the text but not the picture. On my iMessage screen, the picture shows a blank box that says "Tap to Download, 0 bytes". I've tried to tap on it with no response.

On iOS 7, iPhone 5, Verizon/CDMA

bvmetry

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
I'm also having the same problem. At one time it was showing "Downloading" but nothing was happening.

dmbfan86

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2013
I'm also having the same problem. At one time it was showing "Downloading" but nothing was happening.

You need to reset your Network Settings.

Settings-->General-->Reset-->Reset Network Settings

This should fix your problem.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Welcome to the world of BETA... where it's not meant to be a daily driver unless you are comfortable with seeing bugs.
And at the same time you can ask about issues and perhaps they aren't really bugs or something that is specifically related to the beta, but just something weird that happens to some people at times (and sometimes even with production releases too).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.