Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Razeus

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
They look like a mish-mash of random art. Please put more thought into this. The colors are ok, I'll deal with that, but the graphics themselves needs some tuning.

bmunge

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2012
http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Or post it as a Facebook status. This isn't thread worthy.

Critique of iOS 7's design on the iOS 7 forum isn't thread worthy?

I agree that the icons lack consistency. I think it'd look better if they could tone down the neon colors and and more warmth to some of the icons. Right now there's a lot of clashing going on in the apple icons. This negatively affects the control center area as well. When it's open on the home screen, the neon icons bleed through quite severely and distract from the interface. There's too much going on in the UI for the control center, I hope Apple takes another look at it. A higher opacity, or even inverting the colors to use a dark background with white buttons/text, would look better IMHO.

Jare

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
Critique of iOS 7's design on the iOS 7 forum isn't thread worthy?

I agree that the icons lack consistency. I think it'd look better if they could tone down the neon colors and and more warmth to some of the icons. Right now there's a lot of clashing going on in the apple icons. This negatively affects the control center area as well. When it's open on the home screen, the neon icons bleed through quite severely and distract from the interface. There's too much going on in the UI for the control center, I hope Apple takes another look at it. A higher opacity, or even inverting the colors to use a dark background with white buttons/text, would look better IMHO.

He didn't really critique anything. Plus, there are already more then a handful of threads ready to go for him to post in, and I'm sure it's against the rules of the forum to start a topic like this when there are already active ones awaiting his opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.