Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Old Jun 11, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1
R4z3r
macrumors member

Anyone else have "ghost" applications?

I updated to iOS7 last night, and when I installed it all was well (as well as a beta can be). I shut it off and turned it back on in the morning) and my Flipboard app is just gone. In the App Store, it says it's installed but I can't open the application on there either. Does anyone else have "ghost" applications like this?

I also have one app that I can't get rid of it. It just sits at waiting. No matter what I do I can't seem to get rid of it. Suggestions for how to delete the thing?
R4z3r is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2013, 06:30 AM   #2
holyjohn
macrumors member

Same thing here.
I think we will have to wait for the 2nd version of Beta in next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4z3r View Post
I updated to iOS7 last night, and when I installed it all was well (as well as a beta can be). I shut it off and turned it back on in the morning) and my Flipboard app is just gone. In the App Store, it says it's installed but I can't open the application on there either. Does anyone else have "ghost" applications like this?

I also have one app that I can't get rid of it. It just sits at waiting. No matter what I do I can't seem to get rid of it. Suggestions for how to delete the thing?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7