Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iamthekiller

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2010
Just open Safari on your iPhone and go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n22ihqo5mh7it8z/_CVOar8jhZ

Long tap on a photo and "save image". Tap the right arrow to view the next photo, repeat. All of the photos will be full size in your camera roll.

Once in your camera roll: edit, tap all of the iOS screenshots, "add to", "add to new album", and give it a name. Now scroll through all the screenshots in your iOS 7 screenshot album.

They're not full resolution, but are close enough to give you a good idea of what the apps will feel like, without having to install a risky beta which will expire in July and automatically send your phone into DFU mode unless you've upgraded to the next beta already.

R4z3r

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2009
NJ
Just open Safari on your iPhone and go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n22ihqo5mh7it8z/_CVOar8jhZ

Long tap on a photo and "save image". Tap the right arrow to view the next photo, repeat. All of the photos will be full size in your camera roll.

Once in your camera roll: edit, tap all of the iOS screenshots, "add to", "add to new album", and give it a name. Now scroll through all the screenshots in your iOS 7 screenshot album.

They're not full resolution, but are close enough to give you a good idea of what the apps will feel like, without having to install a risky beta which will expire in July and automatically send your phone into DFU mode unless you've upgraded to the next beta already.

Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't agree it's risky if you are a developer though. Over the air updates make updating the betas really simple. As long as you plan on traveling for awhile, I'd say most developers would be fine. For the casual user though, your suggestion is the best way to do it to my knowledge.

Thanks for sharing!

moonman239

Cancelled
Mar 27, 2009
Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't agree it's risky if you are a developer though. Over the air updates make updating the betas really simple. As long as you plan on traveling for awhile, I'd say most developers would be fine. For the casual user though, your suggestion is the best way to do it to my knowledge.

Thanks for sharing!

Betas can be risky even for developers. Nobody can say with 100% certainty whether beta software will even work. A device running beta software could crash. It is therefore recommended that developers don't download beta software on a device they rely on.

I downloaded iOS 6 beta 1 last year. This year, I'm going to wait at least until beta 2 comes out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.