Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sainsburys

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
Poland
I just bought iOS Developer program for organisation that I'm work with, from my Apple ID.
I'm curious is it possible, in future, to buy Individual iOS Dev Program using my apple id, the same I used to buy account for organization?

If it's not possible can I, when it will be necessary, move Team Agent role from me to someone else, disconnect my Apple ID with that organization and buy new iOS Dev Individual program to my Apple ID?

Believe me I tried to find answer to it on Internet however I only found "Individual to Company" migration problem.

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
I'm curious is it possible, in future, to buy Individual iOS Dev Program using my apple id, the same I used to buy account for organization?
No, I don't think it's possible. The AppleID you sign up with needs to be unique within the iTunes Connect system.

If it's not possible can I, when it will be necessary, move Team Agent role from me to someone else, disconnect my Apple ID with that organization and buy new iOS Dev Individual program to my Apple ID?
I would think so, but I believe you would need plenty of involvement from Apple to accomplish this. And you should probably check with them now to see if it's even possible.

sainsburys

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
Poland
About iTunes Connect:
The AppleID you sign up with needs to be unique within the iTunes Connect system
And this is killer. So I create another Apple ID when I will need to.
By the way: my account was activated more than 24hours ago and from my apple ID I stil can't login into iTunes Connect. Is it normal or not?

About Team Agent
But! I found something intresting! It seems you can transfer team agent role, even from website!

(From developer.apple.com), Your Account -> Account Summary

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2013-06-12 o 23.21.47.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2013-06-12 o 23.21.47.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 276
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.