Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdamA9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Hi Guys,

I tried to search but couldn't find anything specific. Could someone help with the below?

Notifications:
When I pull down the notifications my calendar only shows from 12am to 8am which is pretty useless considering it's not 11:32 am so I cannot see my other appointments. Is this the default and can it be adjusted or should the calendar in notifications scroll?

Folders:
I'm sure I read you could add 'pages' to the folders as currently you can only fit 9 applications in them. Did I miss something as I cannot seem to do this. Any help appreciated.

Slide to unlock:
Am I the only one that has had this activated in their pocket and subsequently locked their phone due to the keys being pressed randomly? Before the small point to slide meant that this didn't happen, but now you can slide the whole screen means that when my iPhone is in my suit I need to make sure I put the back to my leg otherwise it activates everything.

----------

I solved the folders one. I had to drag them back in and now I can scroll to the next page of the folder.

AdamA9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
I managed to solve the folder problem. I had to drag the application back into the folder and then they moved onto page two.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.