Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Hey everyone.

My band played over the weekend and my GF recorded the whole thing on my Samsung Note. The picture is really good but the sound is clear but very bassy and crumbly in parts which I knew would happen due to recording on a phone, but I'm trying to edit parts of the set for people to see on our Facebook page and Youtube page and I'm using imovie which seems to only have limited audio editing tools which isn't much use is there any other software I can use for sound editing but is for free?.

I was told to try and edit the video in Garageband and use the sound software in that programe, but I've not given it ago just yet.

Any advise or recommendations would be great.

Thanks Spoons

Last edited:

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
Without telling you the nuts and bolts. Just download your video into the software and you will find that you can edit picture and sound.
If you are going to do any more video be a bit more adventures and invest.
Why not just download sections on YouTube. Like one song at a time.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Without telling you the nuts and bolts. Just download your video into the software and you will find that you can edit picture and sound.
If you are going to do any more video be a bit more adventures and invest.
Why not just download sections on YouTube. Like one song at a time.

Never mind another forum was able to help.

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
Hi SpoonMan,
Another forum has helped you. What was the outcome?.. So other members can learn if in same boat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.