Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jediempress

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
Canada
Hello,
I am desperate. I have been working on my moms iphone for days now trying to find a way to back up the calendar to something...and nadda!
Last week I updated her iTunes and it erased her entire library...music, apps, calendar, contacts, everthing. Her iCloud backup is even gone. :confused:
Wouldn't matter much anyway since her last bacup was back in 2012.
She doesn't care about anything but photos, contacts and calendar. I've managed to transfer the photos to dropbox, and get icloud to then work. The contacts got transfered, but not the calendar.
She is using the "From my PC" calendar, and I am tearing my hair out trying to find a way to save it before I plug the phone into the 'puter (old PC).
I can't get it to upload to Google, I can't get it on iCloud...is there any other way...any app out there than can save it?
I also know of programs like CopyTrans, CopyToy, iExplorer, PhoneExtractor, Dr Fone, etc...But there are so many I don't know which is best. Though I think Dr. Fone is most expensive.

Please help! Thanks...

jediempress

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
Canada
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.