Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jun 13, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1
Strong Tower
macrumors newbie

Unhappy How do I upgrade external HDD from SL to ML

Ok,
First I've searched till I'm at grey matter detonation point.

My MP 3,1 vid card died, replacement card (NVIDIA GTX650Ti) what I could get my hands on quickly not supported in SL.

I don't care about the boot screen at the moment.

I have to make the upgrade to ML because the drivers are native in ML. I can use my daughters new MBP to get to the app store and download, but I need to upgrade the drive for my MP.

Is it possible to use an external drive enclosure for my MP's drive and connect it to the MBP then perform the upgrade?

I use my MP for recording studio work and am in a pinch here. I have a client scheduled for tomorrow night thru the weekend.

HELP
Strong Tower is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion