Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Jun 15, 2013, 04:06 AM   #1
Beefman88
macrumors newbie

Completely uninstall Wondershare etc

I recently downloaded a free version of wondershare video converter but decided to uninstall it once I realised it was spamming my control panel every 5 seconds or so ..I have extensively searched for files and trashed them I had wondershare and mobiledaemon files all over the place I also changed my firewall settings but still I receive the spam ..needless to say I am completely &^*ed off with the people behind wondershare and would greatly appreciate any advice about finding any secret lingering files or how to stop receiving this spam. thanks
Beefman88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2013, 07:34 AM   #2
simsaladimbamba

Best way to FULLY DELETE a program without the need of any additional, inefficient applications

Visual presentation of the steps outlined in above link:
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help