Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old Dec 19, 2002, 10:24 AM   #1
MacRoni
macrumors member

Angry For the love of GOD, don't buy the logit. z-680s!!!

I just bought a set of the new logitech z-680 speakers and I can hear really annoying and noticible noise coming from all channels as soon as they get a signal. I paid a great deal of money for these speakers and I am really mad! I expected top of the line performance and got a pile of cow sh*te. I don't recommend buying these speakers until they have fixed this major problem. From what I hear, this is a world-wide manufacture's defect.

This system seemed so perfect...I guess i'll have to go back to the sound sticks or something like that...
MacRoni is offline   0
Old Dec 19, 2002, 10:50 AM   #2
electricfox
macrumors newbie

Thumbs up the Z-640s are nice

I was considering the expensive 680's, but ended up going with the less expensive (and better looking) Z-640s. I'm not really an audiofile (unless you count the $1K audio system in my Jetta), but I'm very happy with them and recommend them to anyone who wants a good set of speakers. They look great, sound awesome, and the sub is massive (and has a seperate adjustable volume).
electricfox is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion