Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Jun 15, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1
AHDuke99
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to AHDuke99
Razer Blackwidow Tourney Edition

So, they just released a new keyboard without a numberpad, which is great. Anyone know if they plan to make a Mac edition like previous versions, where the hotkeys and command button work properly in OS X?

I have a Steelseries vg6 or whatever it's called, which I like, but it's difficult because the hotkeys for volume and playback and command don't work under OS X like I would like and the numpad makes the keyboard too long for my setup under most circumstances.
AHDuke99 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2013, 02:40 PM   #2
Washac
macrumors 68000

Razer, aaarrrggghhh, runs away screaming fast.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3
saturnotaku
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washac View Post
Razer, aaarrrggghhh, runs away screaming fast.
Kill it with fire!
saturnotaku is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2013, 05:37 AM   #4
rampancy
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHDuke99 View Post
So, they just released a new keyboard without a numberpad, which is great. Anyone know if they plan to make a Mac edition like previous versions, where the hotkeys and command button work properly in OS X?
Ugh, Razor. If/when they do release a Mac version, it'll just be one with the Windows key changed into a Command key and an extra $50 tacked on to the price. Ugh.

Quote:
I have a Steelseries vg6 or whatever it's called, which I like, but it's difficult because the hotkeys for volume and playback and command don't work under OS X like I would like and the numpad makes the keyboard too long for my setup under most circumstances.
KeyRemap4MacBook is your friend. It's what I've used to replicate the function of the Apple Keyboard keys on my Corsair Raptor LK1. Otherwise, if you don't want your brand new SteelSeries G6v2, you could give it to me - it's a fricking awesome keyboard...
rampancy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games