Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eorlas

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 10, 2010
Hey all,

I was going to give iLEX Restore a try since it claims it'll be able to help with battery drain issues. Unfortunately, it doesn't place a springboard icon as it claims it will, preventing use of the app. Does anyone have a fix? I'm running it on an iPhone 5 w/ 6.1.

If not, is iLEX RAT suitable to use in its place?

rman726

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2007
Hey all,

I was going to give iLEX Restore a try since it claims it'll be able to help with battery drain issues. Unfortunately, it doesn't place a springboard icon as it claims it will, preventing use of the app. Does anyone have a fix? I'm running it on an iPhone 5 w/ 6.1.

If not, is iLEX RAT suitable to use in its place?

I used ilex rat before the preview was available, and it worked perfectly. Not a single problem. Hid the Cydia icon right from the genius's sight. ;)

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
You can just go to the already created official thread about ILEX and ask the dev directly.
How nice is that? :)

Eorlas

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 10, 2010
You can just go to the already created official thread about ILEX and ask the dev directly.
How nice is that? :)

Normally I would, but I've tried emailing him, tweeting him, and direct messaging him on this website and haven't received a response in a few days.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Normally I would, but I've tried emailing him, tweeting him, and direct messaging him on this website and haven't received a response in a few days.

Try leaving a message in his YouTube channel as well. It may works after all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.