Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
The iOS 7 forum is a confused, whiney mess - is there nothing better to talk about than complaining because you don't like something? Seriously mods, can't you do anything? - this is really beyond a joke now.

Last edited by a moderator:

hansenc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2004
You are free to go back to the iOS 6 subforum, or any other forum for that matter.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
You are free to go back to the iOS 6 subforum, or any other forum for that matter.

You've side-stepped the issue. All I see is whiney, ignorant moaning about terrible design - it would be kinda refreshing (and take intelligence) to have a calm, balanced talk about all the good things, and there are LOTS.

yanksrock100

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2010
San Diego
Ever sub-forum has its complainers on any forum on the web. My best advice to be to wait until everyone gets used to iOS 7, and then the forum won't have as many complainers.

Jare

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
Ever sub-forum has its complainers on any forum on the web. My best advice to be to wait until everyone gets used to iOS 7, and then the forum won't have as many complainers.

Actually, there are still people whining about iOS 6 to this day.

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2011
here
This is a one-off complaint, whereas the other, multiple threads are like a sea of sewage that cannot be stopped...

I agree with you, but there's no need to complain about it. The barrage of negativity will slow down as time goes on and people either A.) get over it and switch to Android like they all claim they will, or B.) get accustomed to iOS 7 and come to terms with the changes Apple has made.

Don't worry, sanity will set in soon. But threads like this aren't going to make that happen any faster.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
it would be kinda refreshing (and take intelligence) to have a calm, balanced talk about all the good things, and there are LOTS.

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
I agree that it is out of hand. It will die down soon. Once they realize no one cares about what they are saying.

It's not what is being said so much - it's all sh** - I have resigned to that now, it's just that it's like a lottery trying to find a thread to read where people are actually giving *intelligent* thought, and having that permeate through the core of the entire thread. It's as if we've been invaded by Google shills, Fandroids AND jailbreak protagonists ALL AT ONCE! :(

[EDIT]

I'm over it :) - you're right guys (most of you).

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
Anyone thought...

Complaining about complaining about complaining, is also complaining; put THAT in ya pipe and smoke it! :D :p hehe

falconeight

Apr 6, 2010
I don't like everything about it and also feel the icons could be dulled down a bit. I am more excited about the upgrades and benefits that it offers though. I never wanted a bigger phone. I did want more function and apple has given that to me. I am as happy as Dracula in a blood drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.