Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumorsuser10

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
I'm looking to buy a fully-spec'ed out 2013 MacBook Air (i7, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD). In previous years, the MacBook Air Ultimate configuration would be available for pickup in Apple Stores. However, when I configure it online right now, it says that it's only available by having it shipped (either to a store or to my home). Has anyone seen the MBA Ultimate for sale in Apple stores?

coolio93

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2013
Houston, TX
I'm looking to buy a fully-spec'ed out 2013 MacBook Air (i7, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD). In previous years, the MacBook Air Ultimate configuration would be available for pickup in Apple Stores. However, when I configure it online right now, it says that it's only available by having it shipped (either to a store or to my home). Has anyone seen the MBA Ultimate for sale in Apple stores?

It won't show as available online but they are available in store. I bought mine in store

Jefe's MacAir

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2010
It won't show as available online but they are available in store. I bought mine in store

x2.

Two different stores had it as I needed to return the first one and the other store was more convenient for where I was that day.

Denver/Boulder is a tech market though and Apple is HUGE here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.