Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

prophet621

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
I'm at work right now so I can't check for myself so I thought I would ask here while I'm thinking about it. Like most people I have several playlists (Classic rock, Hard rock, classical..etc.) and I want to know if I can assign play preferences to each list. For example, when I'm listening to my Classic rock list I like it going onto the next song in the list and playing it but on other lists I don't want it to do that. I only want it to play the selected song and I don't want to keep changing my ipod settings every time.

So can I set it so that it only plays the selected mp3 in certain playlists but continous play on others?

fayans

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2005
MacRumors: Forums
I am too sure if I understand your question, what happen when you select the songs that you only want to listen and add them to "on-the-go" on your iPod?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Try rating your songs (1-5 stars) and create playlists based on ratings in addition to your genre playlists.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.