Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nicolas-d

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 19, 2013
Hello everyone,

I currently use Macbook Pro (Mid 2012).

I've tried to install Windows 7 on my mac and as I am a neophyte, I carefully followed all step for the installation.

I created the partition on bootcamp, format it for Windows and began the installation from an external hard drive.

Once the installation started, Windows error 0x80070002 pop out (some files missing), asking me to reinstal or cancel.

I try to cancel once in order to check what went wrong, but my mac is stuck on the black screen with the white stripe on screen's top left.

I tried Cmd+s, F2, Cmd, Maj, rebooting 10 times, pulling out the battery...nothing works. I spent hours reading posts but nothing seems working here.

I am using it for work purpose and now I just wish i could load Mac properly.

Please save me from becoming crazy. There is no apple store within a 500km radius here and I really need my file.

How can I just boot properly mac?

My faithful apologies for my English and thanks to whoever can help. It seems a problem to everyone but I cannot find any solution...

cocacolakid

macrumors 65816
Dec 18, 2010
Chicago
Hold down the Option key while rebooting until you see the Mac OSX hard drive, choose that and hit enter, it will boot back into the Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.