Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Old Jun 19, 2013, 10:46 PM   #1
campingsk8er
macrumors regular

Danger in Submitting Bug Reports

I originally posted this in another thread, but have yet to receive a response, so here it goes...

For those users that currently have iOS7 Beta 1, but aren't a part of the iOS Developer program (Have not paid the $99), what is the danger of submitting actual bugs (As in, actual bugs that are hindering the usage of the device, not simple problems such as the icons need to be changed, actual problems) to Apple. I'm registered, like I am able to sign in and get access to the bug report, but I'm not a paid developer so I can't get iOS7 Beta 1 officially through Apple.
campingsk8er is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2
batting1000
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingsk8er View Post
I originally posted this in another thread, but have yet to receive a response, so here it goes...

For those users that currently have iOS7 Beta 1, but aren't a part of the iOS Developer program (Have not paid the $99), what is the danger of submitting actual bugs (As in, actual bugs that are hindering the usage of the device, not simple problems such as the icons need to be changed, actual problems) to Apple. I'm registered, like I am able to sign in and get access to the bug report, but I'm not a paid developer so I can't get iOS7 Beta 1 officially through Apple.
There is no danger. As long as you're registered, you're fine.
batting1000 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:27 PM   #3
campingsk8er
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by batting1000 View Post
There is no danger. As long as you're registered, you're fine.
Even though I haven't paid? I was able to get the iOS 7 beta 1 through "other means" You sure there is no danger?
campingsk8er is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:29 PM   #4
batting1000
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingsk8er View Post
Even though I haven't paid? I was able to get the iOS 7 beta 1 through "other means" You sure there is no danger?
Apple allows anyone with a registered UDID to report bugs. I don't think Apple really cares how you got your UDID registered.
batting1000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Tags
beta, bug report, bugs