Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 19, 2013, 10:46 PM   #1
campingsk8er
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southern Maryland
Danger in Submitting Bug Reports

I originally posted this in another thread, but have yet to receive a response, so here it goes...

For those users that currently have iOS7 Beta 1, but aren't a part of the iOS Developer program (Have not paid the $99), what is the danger of submitting actual bugs (As in, actual bugs that are hindering the usage of the device, not simple problems such as the icons need to be changed, actual problems) to Apple. I'm registered, like I am able to sign in and get access to the bug report, but I'm not a paid developer so I can't get iOS7 Beta 1 officially through Apple.
campingsk8er is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2
batting1000
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by campingsk8er View Post
I originally posted this in another thread, but have yet to receive a response, so here it goes...

For those users that currently have iOS7 Beta 1, but aren't a part of the iOS Developer program (Have not paid the $99), what is the danger of submitting actual bugs (As in, actual bugs that are hindering the usage of the device, not simple problems such as the icons need to be changed, actual problems) to Apple. I'm registered, like I am able to sign in and get access to the bug report, but I'm not a paid developer so I can't get iOS7 Beta 1 officially through Apple.
There is no danger. As long as you're registered, you're fine.
__________________
Verizon iPhone 5s - iOS 8.0 beta 4
iPad mini 16GB WiFi - iOS 7.1.2
Late 2012 i5 Mac mini
batting1000 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:27 PM   #3
campingsk8er
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Southern Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by batting1000 View Post
There is no danger. As long as you're registered, you're fine.
Even though I haven't paid? I was able to get the iOS 7 beta 1 through "other means" You sure there is no danger?
campingsk8er is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:29 PM   #4
batting1000
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by campingsk8er View Post
Even though I haven't paid? I was able to get the iOS 7 beta 1 through "other means" You sure there is no danger?
Apple allows anyone with a registered UDID to report bugs. I don't think Apple really cares how you got your UDID registered.
__________________
Verizon iPhone 5s - iOS 8.0 beta 4
iPad mini 16GB WiFi - iOS 7.1.2
Late 2012 i5 Mac mini
batting1000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Tags
beta, bug report, bugs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carat App - J Score, ABL and Bug & Hog Reports FHayek iPhone 0 Sep 25, 2013 09:53 AM
Bug Reports I can submit to Apple via my Developer Account bedifferent OS X Mavericks (10.9) 4 Jun 25, 2013 10:50 AM
Can I get away with submitting an unfinished app? moonman239 iPhone/iPad Programming 4 Oct 30, 2012 07:34 PM
Submitting an iOS6 app legasafe iOS 6 1 Jul 12, 2012 12:52 PM
Submitting to Store on Behalf Of Client nashyo iPhone/iPad Programming 4 Jun 17, 2012 12:53 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC