Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I think it's pretty cool but say if someone were to borrow it for a week I don't think I would miss it a whole lot.

jlinear

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2012
<---—----------------- This much --------------------------->

<---—----------------- This much --------------------------->

tazz3

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2013
I would never lend my ipad4 to anybody.i take great care of my stuff.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
My iPad is in my hand almost every waking moment, except when I'm working (which I do on my iMac or Air), eating, or commuting (when I grudingly switch to the iPhone). It's my most used device by far.

srkmish

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2013
Today i downloaded real racing 3, nfs hp, asphalt 7, mass effect and i think im falling in love all over again with my mini :p

----------

I would never lend my ipad4 to anybody.i take great care of my stuff.

Exactly!. My friends sometimes make fun of my obsession with my gadgets, but i dont expect anyone else to take same care as i do because of their "casual" attitude towards gadgets. They just need some distraction to kill time. While for me ,it has become a music and gaming hub and an excellent ebook reader for the knowledge whore that i am.

muyaad

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
How much do you love your iPad?

I think I can't live without it. Since I bought it November last year, I primarily depend on it and sometime I don't open my laptop for weeks while I constantly use my ipad 4 for everything I need
On November I am planning getting MBA, then my dependence on iPad may reduce who knows

Ladybug

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2006
Funny you should ask that. Prior to me getting my first iPad I was like uh, who would want to use a device without a mouse and its so heavy? Then I got one and fell in love. I would be lost without it and it serves about 90% of my computing needs. It's my favorite device.

raccoonboy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
My cat sat on my ipad today. Wonder how much pressure can it sustain. Although cat are known for their light feet.

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
I love the size and light weight of my iPad Mini, just wish it had a retina display.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

kurzz

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2007
I use it every single day. Other than my phone, I have never used a computer device more in my life.

Last edited:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I think the iPad may be the one....Im gathering confidence to pop the question.

Second to the birth of my first born. This device has radically changed my life forever!

More than my Life......

See, these folks above are just kidding...I can tell.

They're not taking this very serious question very seriously.

They're just making fun of someone who truly LOVES his iPad.

Well, I think that's just mean and not even nice at all.

I love my iPad so much, I not only love to get my email, or surf the net, or stuff like that.

I love my iPad so much...well...I...ah...do things...loving it...

I just can't say any more...but I REALLY love it!:eek:

:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.