Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7

Old Jun 24, 2013, 10:15 PM   #1
SlasherKG
macrumors member

Beta 2 Lockscreen while playing music

So it seems they removed the need to double press the home button to bring up the music controls while locked in Beta 2. I actually hope that's a bug as having it there all the time could lead to pocket seeking...

Either way, can someone who is an official developer report it as a bug, or at least the fact that you can't see the current time while playing music now...unless I'm the only one having this issue?

Using an iPhone 5 here.

EDIT: There actually appears to be another bug related to this, while playing music and having new notifications on the screen, you can't scroll through them. I'm guessing having the controls there always is maybe actually the main bug?
SlasherKG is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 7