Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 25, 2013, 03:23 AM   #1
Aabby
macrumors newbie

EPUB Viewer FREE giveaway on Mac App Store - Time Limited!

To thanks all the users support and get more feedbacks on updating, Enolsoft would like to FREE Giveaway the EPUB Viewer for time limited from normal price $28.99. If interested in this Mac tool, could turn to Mac App Store to FREE download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/epub...27866610?mt=12

Enolsoft EPUB Viewer is a simple yet useful utility to help Mac users easily open and read EPUB files,and convert EPUB document to PDF format.

Features of EPUB Viewer:
* Drag and drop to easily open EPUB files on Mac.
* Read EPUB files with single, continuous, or 2-up page display.
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out to read the EPUB files the way you like.
* Bookmark the current page or print the EPUB files.
* Support embedded media files, audio & video.
* Support multiple EPUB files in multiple tabs.
* Convert EPUB files to PDF format for easy sharing.

Further info about this FREE giveaway, turn to:
Mac App Store page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/epub...27866610?mt=12
Official Page: http://www.enolsoft.com/epub-viewer-for-mac.html

Note: This giveaway will only run a limited time on June 25th 2013 in Mac App Store, it's a totally FREE giveaway! Hurry up to get it to help you easily open and read EPUB files on your Mac.

We would be appreciated if you could share your experiences and support our updating work by writing a review on the Mac App Store.
Aabby is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2013, 08:03 AM   #2
fhall1
macrumors 68020

I'm not home so I can't download this now, but I think you're fighting an uphill battle pricing this at $29. When OS X 10.9 comes out, it'll have iBooks in it - so EPUB reading capability will be "free" at that point after you spend $20 (my estimate based on the last two OS updates) to upgrade to 10.9.
fhall1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2013, 11:06 AM   #3
CylonGlitch
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhall1 View Post
I'm not home so I can't download this now, but I think you're fighting an uphill battle pricing this at $29. When OS X 10.9 comes out, it'll have iBooks in it - so EPUB reading capability will be "free" at that point after you spend $20 (my estimate based on the last two OS updates) to upgrade to 10.9.
I feel the same way, why buy this when I know it will be replaced soon. Even at free I'm hesitant to bother, I can wait for the next OS.
Last edited by CylonGlitch : Tomorrow at 37:05 AM.
MRoogle
CylonGlitch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2013, 11:14 AM   #4
Mydrivec
macrumors newbie

Calibre is better

Not sure why anyone would pay for this when Calibre is free and will convert to nearly every format.
Mydrivec is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2013, 11:48 AM   #5
gnasher729
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydrivec View Post
Not sure why anyone would pay for this when Calibre is free and will convert to nearly every format.
Calibre is the reason why I use the iPad for reading ePub books and not my Mac

Look, "convert to nearly every format" is not of importance for me. I want an ePub _viewer_. When you spend many many hours reading a book, the reader must have a very nice user interface that doesn't get in the way. The slightest irritation, repeated over hours, makes the reading experience unendurable.
gnasher729 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2013, 09:06 PM   #6
Aabby
macrumors newbie

Well, it's all up to you that to wait for the next OS, or get this EPUB Viewer for free now.

Yeah, Calibre is great, I also get it on my MB, but there are difference between them, the EPUB viewer is a very simple tool just to read and open EPUB files, either convert the EPUB files to PDF format.

Anyways, thanks for all of attentions and opinions.
Aabby is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store