Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tsolignani

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2011
Vignola, Modena, Italy
Do you know of any? I am looking for something where I can put links both to local files and other resources and internet ones, with iCloud syncing would be the best.

Thank you.

–
cordialmente

Last edited by a moderator:

onekerato

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2011
Unlikely there would be an app for just storing URLs, but there are many apps which can store text notes that contain URLs.

Evernote is quite capable when it comes to rich text, and the sync is reliable. The menu bar residing helper app for Evernote is meant for input though, it doesn't have a search/lookup feature - for that you need to switch to the full Evernote app.

The Mac App Store has many apps for notes residing in the menu bar, such as NotesTab Pro which supports URLs in notes, and syncs fast.

tsolignani

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2011
Vignola, Modena, Italy
Thank you. It seems that notestab pro does the trick, just finished playing with it. Thanks again!

–
cordialmente,

tiziano solignani, da  Mac

Last edited by a moderator:

GlenK

macrumors 65816
Aug 1, 2013
St. Augustine, FL
I switched to NotesTab pro and love it. Mac and iPhone work extremely well and the syncs are immediate. Wish I'd done this sooner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.