Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

denisvj

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2006
Can't find it in the iTunes or mac store.

I read that is coming for iOS today :)

Solomani

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina
Can't find it in the iTunes or mac store.

I read that is coming for iOS today :)

As of today, the only place they "sell" it is as a digital download directly at the Replay Games online store. When you click "BUY" you then select for which platform (Windows/Mac/Linux).

On their website, they mention nothing about distributing it in other sites like Steam or the Mac App Store.

I suppose the iOS version would make good sense, since Larry is a game that is point and click intuitive, hence perfectly suited for touch screens.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
As of today, the only place they "sell" it is as a digital download directly at the Replay Games online store. When you click "BUY" you then select for which platform (Windows/Mac/Linux).

On their website, they mention nothing about distributing it in other sites like Steam or the Mac App Store.

I suppose the iOS version would make good sense, since Larry is a game that is point and click intuitive, hence perfectly suited for touch screens.

It's on steam.

kbfr08

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2007
Damnit, this thread just made me spend $19.99... I need to stop reading these forums :rolleyes:

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
What's it rated? Any TnA or all left to imagination? As I think back, it's mostly the latter. :)

This is what I remember from Love for Sail:
larry7-002-orig-620x350.jpg

:D

Last edited:

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
I never played this but always wanted to, and I played some other Sierra games.

Is this a direct port type thing or a remake with the same characters?

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Anyone have it yet? Reviews? Initial impressions?

Gamespot gave it a 4 out of 10. I didn't bother to read the review. I probably will at some point for entertainment purposes.

Fortunately, you can get the real deal on gog.com

NickRichyRich

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2013
Been watching a few live streams that have been playing the game the last few days and I have to say that this game is hilarious!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.