Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rkaufmann87

macrumors 68000
Dec 17, 2009
Folsom, CA
i've seen in numerous threads about "I bought it and decided to return it" on iMacs (well and others) like you would a shirt to Target.

This can be done?

Apple allows returns within 14 days of purchase assuming the product is bought directly from Apple.

By the way you are reading help forums, so that's like going to the hospital and being surprised everyone is sick. iMacs are incredibly reliable however like any product there will be a degree of failure and sometimes those people are the most vocal, you never hear from the millions of satisfied owners.

VideoBeagle

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
App Q&A testing by request.
By the way you are reading help forums, so that's like going to the hospital and being surprised everyone is sick. iMacs are incredibly reliable however like any product there will be a degree of failure and sometimes those people are the most vocal, you never hear from the millions of satisfied owners.

Thanks. I'm well aware of the quality of Apple products, having used them since my Dad brought home an Apple II+ in October of 1980. :D :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.