Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jun 29, 2013, 02:16 AM   #1
3DAlex
macrumors newbie

3D puzzle game "Restorer"

Hi everyone!
I want to introduce my new game.
Its name "Restorer".
Restorer is a unique 3D-puzzle game where you have to restore from scratch different stone statues. The Game starts in observation mode where you could zoom-in\out and rotate to preview statue from any position. After pressing button Start statue will break apart to small pieces by fare physics. Now you just have to restore statue. On the first levels number of pieces isnít big and restoring time is small. But every new unlocked statue increase number of details and difficulty as well. There are 20 levels for now in the game. The Game has been developed on UDK, that allowed to bring high quality 3D graphics and physics.
Here you can find all about it http://restorergame.com/
Thanks for attention!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	420530   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	635.8 KB
ID:	420531  
3DAlex is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2
3DAlex
macrumors newbie

Hi! Today my demo was approved by appstore, so now you can try 3 levels of this game for free. It calls "Restorer Lite" and it is here - http://appstore.com/restorerlite. Leave here your opinion about game - it is really interesting for me!
3DAlex is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps