Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

photogpab

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Instagram crashing for anyone else on beta 2? it was working fine with beta 1. It works if i just want to scroll through my feed, but if i try and post a photo it crashes.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
Instagram crashing for anyone else on beta 2? it was working fine with beta 1. It works if i just want to scroll through my feed, but if i try and post a photo it crashes.

My buddy has had this issue since B1. I have not had the issue in any of the betas.

photogpab

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
My buddy has had this issue since B1. I have not had the issue in any of the betas.

yeah its strange. i didnt have any problem with beta 1. just with beta 2. and its only when i try and post a photo.

photogpab

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
No idea. Did you install beta 2 as an upgrade or fresh? Have you tried re-downloading instagram?

as a clean install. and i've downloaded and re-downloaded instagram a few times. same issue. strange

Sebct

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2010
London, UK.
weird. I restored my iPhone with a backup so using all the existing apps I had done with iOS 6. Although I can't imagine that would change anything.

Don't think I can help here I'm afraid...

adamgbiggs

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2013
UK
For those who can't post pics with Instagram just hold the add photo/camera button for a few seconds, it then let's you add a photo without crashing ;-)

Adam.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.