Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dgreening

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2010
I was just curious if others were having the same issues with a few apps in iOS 7:
- eBay - is not working properly - I did go to eBay and others are having an issue
- MLB atBat - is not working - just splash screen.
- MobileDay - doesn't sound the alert before the meeting appointment.
- Mini Golf MatchUp - unable to sign in. Shows email box and then finds account but advises to add password but no box for password.

That's it for me right now. I know it's beta and I am not too worried about it but just curious to see if others are having the same issues or if I need to do a fresh install.

Other Issues or Dislikes:
- Battery runs down pretty quick while just on the phone. A little more than usual I think.
- Sometimes it feels warm when charging but not all the time.
- Calendar view - not sure why I have to do a search to get the agenda view but that is at least a work around.
- No clock on the lock screen when listening to music - It would be really nice to have that.

Other than that I am really liking iOS 7. The look, feel & its pretty speedy.

sonicrobby

macrumors 68020
Apr 24, 2013
New Orleans
Usually if an app doesnt work on a beta, its not something you did. I cant personally say Im having the same issues since Im not on the beta anymore, but Im almost 90% positive its because the apps arent compatible yet

Dr.Ravencroft

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2012
Germany
I was just curious if others were having the same issues with a few apps in iOS 7:
- eBay - is not working properly - I did go to eBay and others are having an issue
- MLB atBat - is not working - just splash screen.
- MobileDay - doesn't sound the alert before the meeting appointment.
- Mini Golf MatchUp - unable to sign in. Shows email box and then finds account but advises to add password but no box for password.

That's it for me right now. I know it's beta and I am not too worried about it but just curious to see if others are having the same issues or if I need to do a fresh install.

Other Issues or Dislikes:
- Battery runs down pretty quick while just on the phone. A little more than usual I think.
- Sometimes it feels warm when charging but not all the time.
- Calendar view - not sure why I have to do a search to get the agenda view but that is at least a work around.
- No clock on the lock screen when listening to music - It would be really nice to have that.

Other than that I am really liking iOS 7. The look, feel & its pretty speedy.

Update your ebay app. Today's update does not crash on iOS7.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.