Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

misterjay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
Hey guys..

did anyone check out the zerolemon cases for the galaxy's? Anyone got one..? Looking to hear some reviews about it before I go ahead and order the 9300 mah for my Note 2...
Thanks

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Hey guys..

did anyone check out the zerolemon cases for the galaxy's? Anyone got one..? Looking to hear some reviews about it before I go ahead and order the 9300 mah for my Note 2...
Thanks

I bought one from Amazon for my Galaxy Nexus, the 6000 mah battery. It's a bit bulky of course, but the snap on rubber backing doubles as case so to speak. It actually makes the phone easier to hold, too. The last charge lasted me two days. Oh so well worth the $40 ticket price.

misterjay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
I bought one from Amazon for my Galaxy Nexus, the 6000 mah battery. It's a bit bulky of course, but the snap on rubber backing doubles as case so to speak. It actually makes the phone easier to hold, too. The last charge lasted me two days. Oh so well worth the $40 ticket price.

so i have a question...

say the stock battery in my note 2 is at 100%, then i put on this case. how would i switch to use the stock battery which is at 100% once the zerolemon is about to die. do i just take it off?

confused!

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
so i have a question...

say the stock battery in my note 2 is at 100%, then i put on this case. how would i switch to use the stock battery which is at 100% once the zerolemon is about to die. do i just take it off?

confused!

Yeah, the ZeroLemon is just a huge battery that you can swap, but I doubt you'll ever have to. You'll get two days of moderate use out of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.