Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jul 6, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1
IPadNParadise
macrumors regular

Can't Add to my HBOGO Movie List

I set this up the day (June 20) that Directv agreed to partner with Apple for HBOGO. I have an Apple TV 3. I was able that day to add movies to my Watchlist. I have now watched them and have the ability to Remove them but the Add does nothing. I browse thru the movies, hit the Add and Remove shows then like the step was accepted but when I check my Watchlist the ones I just added are not there. It seems I can hit Play and watch them but not add them to my Watchlist. Does anyone have any suggestions or know what I am doing wrong?
IPadNParadise is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2
d21mike
macrumors 68020

Having the same problem yesterday and today. Today after watching a movie that I put on the Watchlist (early in the week), I tried to remove it and got the message that I needed to Activate my device (got a code on the screen). Of course it was already activated when you look at the settings and am able to watch movies. Anyway I activated it again and was able to remove it. But still can not add anything to the list. I think HBOGo is just having some problems.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 05:38 PM   #3
BulkHedd
macrumors 6502

I'm unable to add anything to my watchlist as well. I even tried it on my iPad and MacBook and it doesn't work there either.
I haven't been able to find a way to contact HBO about it yet.
BulkHedd is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater