Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Well the title of the thread pretty much says it all...I'd like to change some of the colour combinations of this super cool wall paper I found, but have no clue to go about doing that, as I'm not the most PC-savy individual. So anyhow I'll place the photos here and hope some generous guy/gal will help me out. If you have some wall papers you'd like tweaked, place them in this thread and keep your fingers crossed. The Macrumors community is a great place, I've received so much help and assistance here through out the years!

Anyhow with the pink/blue tiger, it would be awesome if someone could change the colour pink to the colour PURPLE (maybe a deep to mid bright shade) and where there is the colour blue, I'd like it to be WHITE. If you're feeling overly helpful you could post different combinations of colours (but my favorite colour is purple, so please have that in there, somewhere at all times)

I also have this awesome Apple logo I'll post as well....would love a purple/white combo with that too!

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much in advance, whoever you are! lol

Attachments

• 018 (2).JPG
    018 (2).JPG
    189 KB · Views: 90
  • 010.PNG
    010.PNG
    651.7 KB · Views: 75

laxman303

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2013
Here is the tiger picture. it still kind of turned out pink but it is purple enough, right?

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 71

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
@laxman...thanks so much for the effort there man, you're a great guy! They didn't save at a high resolution so I won't be able to use them, as they look choppy on the retina screen, but truly appreciate the help! :)

And 3rdrock...I'll take your advice and post it in that area....thanks for the help too!

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
@laxman...thanks so much for the effort there man, you're a great guy! They didn't save at a high resolution so I won't be able to use them, as they look choppy on the retina screen, but truly appreciate the help! :)

And 3rdrock...I'll take your advice and post it in that area....thanks for the help too!

here is my attempt at the tiger.

the apple wallpaper is a pain to change because of all the details and shadows around and inside the apple itself. it is doable and i got a half decent result but it just too time consuming to iron out all the details to the last pixel.

Attachments

• tiger.png
    tiger.png
    489.7 KB · Views: 92

fuzion11

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
here is my attempt at the tiger.

the apple wallpaper is a pain to change because of all the details and shadows around and inside the apple itself. it is doable and i got a half decent result but it just too time consuming to iron out all the details to the last pixel.

Thanks so much Troneas, your Tiger looks amazing! You rock dude!! :D:D:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.