Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marklight

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
I go to play some songs in the music app and it starts flying through tracks without playing them. none of my songs would play. I try to resync in itunes but still no luck. So i go into the iphone settings and delete my music but still the tracks show up in the music app. I see there's an option in music settings to only display tracks which are actually on the iphone (out of all the tracks I have only a few are bought on iTunes). When I enable this setting at least all the tracks disappear from my music library.

I try numerous things in iTunes to try to get my music to sync but without any luck. I've tried turning off sync music in iTunes. I've tried adding and removing tracks in iTunes but nothing causes the tracks to sync over to my iphone.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or have any ideas I could try to get music back on my iphone?

NickyLanzz

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
East Coast
ever since the first beta I have been having troubles with music syncing from the start. It wouldn't sync specific songs or new songs i downloaded such as Jay-Z's album. It eventually did after an hour of removing and re-syncing. So very frustrating. Than the Jay-Z albm bugged the music app and everytime I tried to back out of the album it would crash the app. Luckily beta 3 came out so it totally restarted the Music App. Not going back into his album again cause idk if it will bug the album section again lmao.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.