Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jul 12, 2013, 05:45 PM   #1
macuser453787
macrumors 6502

What is the deal...

...with everybody using the Trajan font these days? Anybody else notice this trend? Man, it seems like it's becoming the next Helvetica or something. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice font, but it just seems overused anymore.

P.S. For the record I don't have anything against the Helvetica font either, and in particular I like the Helvetica Neue font family (including Condensed and Extended) because it's cleaner somehow that the standard Helvetica fonts, and because it has all the various weights that, when used appropriately, actually look quite nice.
macuser453787 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2013, 06:47 PM   #2
eyoungren
macrumors 603

Send a message via AIM to eyoungren Send a message via MSN to eyoungren Send a message via Yahoo to eyoungren Send a message via Skype™ to eyoungren
Quote:
Originally Posted by macuser453787 View Post
...with everybody using the Trajan font these days? Anybody else notice this trend? Man, it seems like it's becoming the next Helvetica or something. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice font, but it just seems overused anymore.

P.S. For the record I don't have anything against the Helvetica font either, and in particular I like the Helvetica Neue font family (including Condensed and Extended) because it's cleaner somehow that the standard Helvetica fonts, and because it has all the various weights that, when used appropriately, actually look quite nice.
Our Ad Manager gets Times and Helvetica on her ads. It's just easier to deal with her this way.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics