Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Games

Old Nov 11, 2005, 05:52 PM   #1
thechris69
macrumors 6502

xbox for sale!!! 39 games!!!

This is the king of all xbox's. It is the xbox core system, with 2 controller s. Plus, a mod chip. This mod chip allows you to get any game, and burn it right onto the system, which has a 120 gb hard drive ive already purchased. Plus, i have 39 games on the system already. The newest ones include: Call of duty 2, spartan total warrior, star wars battlefront 2, far cry insincts, battle field 2 modern combat, and all the better shooters on xbox. I know this is right before the xbox 360 comes out, but this is an amazing deal,email me at chris_ferrari@hotmail.com, or add me on msn, at that same address, for details on the price. Great deal, 39 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thechris69 is offline   0
Old Nov 11, 2005, 05:56 PM   #2
zap2
macrumors 604

perhaps this should go in to market place or wasteland
Old Nov 11, 2005, 06:07 PM   #3
Dagless
macrumors Core

pahaha 39 games? that would be impressive if they were legit. i thought i was pushing it with 20 GC games. assuming you get DVDs at the same place i get mine from (which you probably dont) then you're paying 15p for a DVD. 39*15= 5.85. so l33t.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 06:14 PM   #4
Nermal

You must have at least 100 posts in order to sell on the forums. You must also include all the original discs.
Nermal is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Games