Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MValentine09

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Northridge, CA
I have a mid 2011 MBA 13-inch 1.7ghz intel core i5 128gb ssd. very light nicks on the edges. no scratches, dents, or damage. the rubber feet on the bottom are slight worn for normal use. Doesnt have the MBA box, but I have the Apple Refurbished Box that it came in when I purchased it. I can completely restore it to factory settings running mountain lion 10.8.4. I know its a couple years old, but still runs extremely well. I just want to upgrade to the current MBA. What do you guys or gals think I can get for this?

Kaetren

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2013
I have a mid 2011 MBA 13-inch 1.7ghz intel core i5 128gb ssd. very light nicks on the edges. no scratches, dents, or damage. the rubber feet on the bottom are slight worn for normal use. Doesnt have the MBA box, but I have the Apple Refurbished Box that it came in when I purchased it. I can completely restore it to factory settings running mountain lion 10.8.4. I know its a couple years old, but still runs extremely well. I just want to upgrade to the current MBA. What do you guys or gals think I can get for this?

Try http://www.mac2sell.net/

GizmoDVD

macrumors 68030
Oct 11, 2008
SoCal
A two year old, base MBA Air is probably about $750 or so. Maybe a touch more on Craigslist to an uninformed buyer.

The 2011 at least has Backlit Keys and an i chip...but it's lacking USB 3.0.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.