Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Jul 17, 2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Sylon
macrumors 68000

I love the mobile site

I just wanted to say how much I love the way the mobile site is done this forum. I'm on a few different forums on a regular basis, and this one had the best mobile version I've ever come across. The simplicity of the layout, and how easy it is to view the newest post in a thread, something that seems difficult with other forums, are what makes this forum's mobile site so great. I prefer the mobile page for this forum versus using an app like Tapatalk. People usually only complain when things go wrong, and don't usually express gratitude when things are done very well. So I'm just letting the admins know that you guys did a damn good job.
Sylon is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2013, 03:18 AM   #2
iDuel
macrumors 6502a

I'd have to agree with you there. It would be nice to see the number of up votes on each post whilst using the mobile site, but it's not that big of a deal.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback