Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

narutoninjakid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
New Jersey
Was looking to sell my iPad 4 soon and was wondering how much would it be going for nowadays. Most of these trade in sites are complete ripoffs. I payed $580 for the thing anyway.

I Would Include

- iPad 4 32GB WiFi-Slate- - Mint screen protectors and front and back I take really Good care lol its my baby ( In general my gadgets are all my babies lol).
- iPad 4 Smart Cover/ Flipstand Case
- Original Box/Cables/Adapter
-Anker Bluetooth Keyboard
- Warranty still active
- Jailbroken - Optional Feature

How much do you think this should go for I was wanting at least $500

Was thinking of getting a mini but it seems it wont have retina yet so don't know. May just get the iPad 5 if retina mini is not out and if its as light as they say may be no need for mini.

Anyway what do you guys think. Am i being to pricy or is it about right.
:confused:

madgibbon

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2013
Don't think you will get $500 for it. In the UK 32 Gb WiFi iPad 4's sell for £479 new, second hand on eBay its worth £370ish. I would look nearer the $400 mark.

dwcasey

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2006
ipad 4

I see ipad 4's on local craigslist for $450 - $500 without any additional items. I know those are asking prices, but still, I would think you could easily ask $500.

sonicrobby

macrumors 68020
Apr 24, 2013
New Orleans
I say list it for 600 or 650 on craiglist. People tend to lowball anyway, and just sell it for whatever youre comfortable taking for it.

narutoninjakid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
New Jersey
Being offered $450 on ebay am I being lowballed ? Contents are below

Condition:

- Excellent Condition, Used but almost New.

Contents:

- iPad 4th Gen with Retina Display 32GB Wi-Fi
- Belkin Case (used)
- Wall Adapter
- Lightning Adapter USB Cable
- Anker Bluetooth Keyboard (Excellent Condition only used 4 times. )
- Original Box/Contents
- Screen protectors ( x2) - the one currently on device will be removed upon shipping as iPad will be cleaned.

jayzgurlie

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2013
this was posted a while ago but current info can b helpful

First whoever asked this question was a total idk crazy person cuz why ask a question than tell everyone they r wrong when they reply just cuz u found one for sale on Craigslist lol...Neways I've been doing some checking cux I to have a 32 gb iPad 4 perfect condition cuz its my baby and my case is crap cheap like 99% of them. I have 1 nice one I hardly use cuz I don't want it dirty and its Victoria secret. Neways I did MASSIVE MASSIVE checking these if even slightly used sell for about 400$ even if u have a decent case..u can add about well say you pay 100$ for a Bluetooth keyboard/case u add like 30-40$, if u have like otterbox same but I've seen used very slightly for 400$ and they had like 5 cases and all the great adds still it was only like 450$ so my conclusion is this with the new iPad air less money people r more likely to buy that than one of these for 500-600$ see it not what someone lists them for its what they sold for I watch on eBay and Craigslist and even mine which cost a little over 600$ last Feb brand will sell for the same as someome.who bought thereafter 2 months ago. Excelent cond u will not find a buyer who will pay u an extra 100-200$ when theu can get one just as perfect for less. Do research watch what they sell for. 400$ is about going rate and u can get a lot for just that so try and b greedy ur iPad will sit for sale forever but eventually u may find an idiot. Who knows and u should not ask a question than tell everyone who replies they r wrong. Why ask if u already had the answer or think u did. Ur called a know it all lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.