Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

graysonteague

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2013
My lock button is stuck and I know how to fix it but I don't have the pentaloab screwdriver. I have a Iphone 4. Is there an alternative or another way I can get these screws unscrewed to take off the back of my Iphone? I just don't want to wait 14-19 days on amazon to get a screw driver. Thanks for reading this post/Commenting anything will help right now.:apple:

iRepairParts

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2012
California
My lock button is stuck and I know how to fix it but I don't have the pentaloab screwdriver. I have a Iphone 4. Is there an alternative or another way I can get these screws unscrewed to take off the back of my Iphone? I just don't want to wait 14-19 days on amazon to get a screw driver. Thanks for reading this post/Commenting anything will help right now.:apple:

Order from eBay or a different website. When we ship out items domestically in the US, the package usually takes no more than 3 business days to arrive from the date of purchase. This is with the free shipping option (First-class USPS.)

You could also just bring the phone to a local repair shop and have them remove the screws for you. There really isn't any need to wait that long for the screwdriver.

Hope I was able to help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.